– two fillets of barramundi (or other white fish)
– 1/3 cup coriander leaves
– 1 long chilli, sliced finely (optional)
– 3 cups mixed greens (snow peas, sugar snap peas, broccolini, baby corn etc)
– 1 cup cooked bean vermicelli
– aprox ¼ cup soy sauce
– aprox ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
– juice of 1 lime
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
– 1 teaspoon finely sliced ginger
– Line steamer basket with baking paper (or vegetables if preferred)
– Place barramundi fillets in steamer basket, drizzled with a little soy sauce. Steam for approximately 10 minutes, or until cooked and flaking.
– Meanwhile, mix sauces, garlic, ginger and lime juice together.
– Chop vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
– When the fish is almost cooked, stir fry vegetables with the sauce mix for about 2 minutes and add cooked vermicelli. (Add extra of any of the sauces to taste).
– Divide cooked vegetables and vermicelli between two plates, and top with cooked fish.
– Top with chopped coriander and sliced chilli.
– Drizzle with additional sweet chilli sauce or lime juice if desired.