- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil
- aprox 10 baby bocconcini
- 2 teaspoons good quality balsamic vingar
- 1 teaspoon good quality olive oil
- Cut tomatoes and bocconcini into thin slices
- Chop or tear basil (or if leaves are small, simply gather individual leaves)
- Toss tomato, basil and cheese, and combine with oil and vinegar
- I use cherry tomatoes because they are so sweet and flavoursome. Any tomatoes would work!
- This works well as a side to any meat or seafood, or makes a great lunch.